Elegant Rooms To Hire at Temple Bar
The Wren Room
- Lecture Theatre 40
- Meeting Room 28
- Seated Dining 32
- Standing Reception & Buffet 60
The Wren Room is a modern, flexible space which can be configured in a variety of layouts to suit your requirements – from meetings, lectures to private dining/receptions.
It is fully equipped with a state-of-the-art audio-visual system, wi-fi and video equipment for hybrid conferencing and presentations.
Temple Bar Chamber
- Seated Dining 16
- Standing Reception & Buffet 20
With 350-years of history, Temple Bar Chamber is a unique room with a fascinating back story ensuring a memorable dining experience for you and your guests.
The intimate space of the Chamber enjoys stunning views of St Paul’s Cathedral’s iconic dome and is rich with its own stories, including its ancient role as the place where the Lord Mayor would greet the visiting sovereign.
- Ideally located close to St Paul’s Cathedral and St Paul’s Underground Station in the City of London.
- Room hire from 08:00 to 23:00
- Air conditioning, disability access and free Wi-Fi.
- Dedicated host service.
- Selected catering providers with waiter service or buffet options.
- Presentations of the building’s rich history to entertain your guests can also be arranged.